Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from my jeweler
Make and share this Diamond Jewelry Cleaner recipe from Food.com.
- 1 part dawn dishwashing liquid
- 1 part sudsy ammonia
- 1 part water
- Pour all liquids into baby food jar, put lid on and shake to mix.
- Place a wash cloth or something in the sink to block the drain in case you drop the ring.
- Dip a soft bristle toothbrush in the liquid and scrub jewelry gently.
- Rinse with water.
- She warned me not to soak, I have a channel set ring and she said if you soak it, you'll never get the soap out.