Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Banchan are veggie sides served with Korean food. Seasoned Mung Beans, Kimchi, and Diakon Radish & Carrot salad are just a few. Serve this with my Korean Beef Bulgogi. This salad is a yummy sweet and sour crunchy addition to the Bulgogi. It is a must have for me. Cook time is standing time.
- Toss radish, carrot & salt together in large bowl.
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Squeeze dry.
- Combine vinegar & sugar in small Celsius
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over radish mixture.
- Toss until well coated.
- Refrigerate up to a week.
Very Good...can you hear me clap all excited like?!!!