Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is diabetic version of a popular zucchini bread.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini (grated)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (drained)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Mix the first six ingredients together.
- Sift the dry ingredients and combine with the zucchini mixture.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans. Pour mixture into the pans.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour; cool 10 minutes. Remove from pans.