Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another recipe Nee adopted when she was diagnosed as diabetic. I found it in one of her cookbooks a few weeks ago and thought I would share. It says that one serving equals one fat exchange on the bottom of the recipe card.
- 4 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 3 small red apples, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- Mix mayonnaise and juice.
- Mix apples with celery and walnuts.
- Fold in dressing and mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.