Recipe by Katie Kleinhaus
My mother used to throw together something similar to this before my dad became diabetic. We have altered it to fit his diet. It's a nice light addition to various meals, especially a summer lunch
- 2 cucumbers
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 -2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice cucumber and onion.
- Set vegetables aside.
- Mix Splenda, Vinegar and Pepper (taste to see what is the right amount of seasoning for you).
- Add vegetables to sweet/sour dressing.
- Cover and refridgerate for 1 hour to allows flavors to blend.