Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 hrs
This is very simple to make and looks and tastes great
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated fine
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained (unsweetened)
- Stir jello into boiling water.
- Mix well.
- Stir in cold water.
- Allow to partially set (approximately 45 mins).
- Add grated carrot and drained crushed pineapple. Mix.
- Pour into well greased small jello mould.
- Chill til firm.
Really good and refreshing!
Tried this and it was really good. Did nt think it sounded so good at first when i read it but after trying it i liked it. Thanks.