I found this in an advertisement for SPLENDA.
Make and share this Diabetic Strawberry Shortcake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mash two cups of strawberries and add 1/2 SPLENDA Granular or other sugar substitute.
- Mix in remaining strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Blend baking mix and 1/4 cup SPLENDA Granular or other sugar substitute in a bowl.
- Add milk and sour cream.
- Mix until soft dough forms.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet to form 6 shortcakes.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes until golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut in half and layer strawberry sauce and whipped topping in middle.