Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
excellent on toast
Make and share this Diabetic Strawberry Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Soften gelatin in cold water.
- In a heavy saucepan bring strawberries and juice to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until soft.
- Add softened gelatin and stir til completely dissolved.
- Stir in artificial sweetener.
- Chill before serving.
I love strawberry for my toast in the mornings. This recipe was simple and easy to make and very tasty. Thanks Northern_Relectionz for this.