excellent on toast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften gelatin in cold water.
- 2In a heavy saucepan bring strawberries and juice to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer until soft.
- 4Add softened gelatin and stir til completely dissolved.
- 6Stir in artificial sweetener.
- 7Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (600 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: