Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
excellent on toast
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed plus juice
- 8 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- Soften gelatin in cold water.
- In a heavy saucepan bring strawberries and juice to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until soft.
- Add softened gelatin and stir til completely dissolved.
- Stir in artificial sweetener.
- Chill before serving.
I love strawberry for my toast in the mornings. This recipe was simple and easy to make and very tasty. Thanks Northern_Relectionz for this.