Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here is another recipe that I have made for my Aunt. This is great for a main dish for diabetic people.
- Combine cream cheese, onion, chicken, sour cream and dill in medium bowl; mix until blended.
- Spread 1/4 cup filling on each tortilla; place spinach leaves on top, leaving about 1/2 inch border.
- Roll tortllas tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Slice and serve with nonfat ranch dip or salsa.
I'm not diabetic, but this looked good! Plus the calorie count is so low! I had some leftover grilled chicken, and chopped that up. Used no-fat tortillas, and they rolled up beautifully. Next time I may increase the calorie count per serving by putting a little more chicken mix on each tortilla, cutting the servings down to 4. Thanks for sharing! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.