Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by brandy3333.
Top Review by jmwestphal
Directions unclear if it is 4-ounces of pudding mix after milk is added per box instructions or if it is 4-ounces of the dry pudding mix. i.e. 3-boxes of the dry. Note--3 boxes of dry made a dry ball in the pan while cooking.
- 4 ounces sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 ounce canning paraffin wax
Directions See How It's Made
- Over low heat in a saucepan, combine pudding, cream, and peanut butter. Stir until well combine and peanut butter is melted. Remove from heat.
- Melt wax and slowly pour into fudge mixture; beating with mixer on low speed until well blended; pour into 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm.