My husband loves rice pudding, but he's diabetic (we both are). This is a simple recipe which only makes enough for two servings. He can't pig out! I usually set aside cooked rice just to make this for him.
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat the mixture until hot but not boiling.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often. The pudding will be thick and creamy.
- Don't cook until dry because it will thicken a bit more when cooled.
- Divide between two ramekins. Serve warm.
- Makes two 1/2 cup servings.