1/1 Photo of Diabetic Rice Pudding for Two
Ms. Cooky's Note:
My husband loves rice pudding, but he's diabetic (we both are). This is a simple recipe which only makes enough for two servings. He can't pig out! I usually set aside cooked rice just to make this for him.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir all ingredients together in a medium sized saucepan.
- 2Heat the mixture until hot but not boiling.
- 3Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often. The pudding will be thick and creamy.
- 4Don't cook until dry because it will thicken a bit more when cooled.
- 5Divide between two ramekins. Serve warm.
- 6Makes two 1/2 cup servings.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Rice Pudding for Two
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 147.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: