Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My Mom and My husband just love this and it's great for diabetic's who like pork.
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 pork chops, medallions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- cooking spray
- Place Raspberry jam in microwave for 60 seconds to liquify.
- Add in the Raspberry Vinegar.
- Set Aside.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and fry the pork chops until done.
- (Approx. 7 minutes on each side) Remove from pan and place on serving dish.
- Pour Raspberry sauce over pork chops and serve.
Pork chops tasted pretty good, but It's not one recipe that I would make again.