1/2 Photos of Diabetic Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
The fall season is the time when we prepare pumpkin and apple dishes because that's what is commonly harvested around this time. But with this recipe, you can prepare these year-round (and you'll want to once you try them!!) thanks to canned pumpkin. Keep in mind this is not pumpkin pie filling, but just plain pumpkin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml sugar-free canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 236.59 ml Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1 egg
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml self-rising flour
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x13 pan.
- 3For the filling, whisk together cream cheese, Splenda and egg until well blended; set aside.
- 4For the batter, combine the pumpkin, Splenda, egg, and oil; mix well. Stir in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Pour into prepared pan.
- 5Drizzle cream cheese mixture over batter. Cut through batter with knife several times for a marbled effect.
- 6Bake 25-30 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 183.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: