Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
A taste of the islands, Mon! This is so easy and so good and if you don't tell your guests, they'll never know it's for diabetics. **Cook time is chill time.**
- 2 (8 ounce) containers sugar-free coconut cream yogurt (Blue Bunny work best)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup light whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix pudding and yogurt well, making sure there are no pudding lumps.
- Stir in pineapple and rum extract (or rum if you're in a pinch).
- Fold in the whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with fruit, cubed pound cake, angel food cake, or vanilla wafers.