Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This pudding combines very simple delicious ingredients for a decadent alternative to pumpkin pie. Serve this for your dieting or diabetic guests.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2⁄3 cup canned pumpkin (not the pie filling)
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons chopped pecans
- 3 teaspoons caramel topping
- In a lg. bowl, combine milk and pumpkin; stir until smooth. Add pudding and whisk until thickened. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping, caramel, and nuts.