Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Even my son, who is a picky eater likes these.
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 cup ripe mashed banana
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup flour (I use wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with Baker's Joy (or a similar non-stick spray).
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the egg, peanut butter and banana until smooth.
- Beat in the milk and flour, baking soda and powder, and then stir in the peanuts.
- Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until browned.
- Cool and cut into 25 squares.
Very good recipie, I am a diabetic and that was just a good treat without feeling guilty! I did not put any peanuts because I do not like nuts in my food but other then that it was delicious!
thanks for this great recipie.