Recipe by Chef MSMomma
My husband was diagnosed with diabetes and likes his sweets. This pie is so easy to make and helps with that sweet tooth. You will not believe how simple it is and GOOD.
Top Review by Elaine
Pie had a wonderful flavor, however it never set up and remained runny. I believe the milk needs to be reduced to 1 1/2 cup. I did not have any vanilla pudding so I used cheesecake instead. I also doubled the amount of peanut butter as a personal preference. I will definately make again, but will reduce milk.
- 1 -5 ounce sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 inch) baked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together Pie Filling Mix and Milk.
- Add Peanut Butter and mix until smooth. (HINT: Spray your measuring cup with PAM (or cheaper brand) and peanutbutter will slide out of cup).
- Fold in Whipped Cream.
- Add to baked pie shell.
- Place in Refrigerator until set (3- 4 hours).