Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious diabetic cookies. Have you ever imagined you could have cookies and still eat healthy?
Make and share this Diabetic Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon liquid sweetener
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- Mix all together in a large bowl. Shape into balls and place on.
- ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
- (You may add a little more flour if desired.).