Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a Paula Deen recipe and the day she made them on TV I did also. I think they are wonderful.
- 236.59 ml peanut butter (smooth or crunchy...your choice)
- 236.59 ml sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Mix together well and form into balls (about the size of large walnuts)
- Dip fork in Splenda and press tines into cookie
- Bake on parchment lined cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Let cool on sheet on cooling rack.
I baked these cookie's tot my Father. He is Diabetic and will think they are great! There wad a Taste Test ; conclusion: They melt in your mouth! Taste like Peanut Butter cookies. Tum.
Loved these! There is absolutely nothing not to love about these as they taste great, have perfect texture, look good and are quick and easy to make. I made as written and not only did we enjoy them by a diabetic co-worker who also enjoyed them was tickled to death to have the recipe. Thanks so much for the post, I will be making these often.
These went down like a lead balloon. They taste blah and the texture is blah in your mouth. I would rather have no cookies than these cookies. I have tried this type of recipe before and they were bad so I don't know what I was thinking LOL!