- 59.14 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml creamy style peanut butter
- 59.14 ml egg substitute
- 29.58 ml honey
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml Splenda sugar substitute (or any powdered sugar substitute that is the equivalent of 1 cup of sugar)
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer until creamy, approximately 1 minute.
- Add egg substitute, honey and vanilla.
- Beat on high speed for approximately 1½ minutes.
- Add Splenda and beat on medium speed until well blended, approximately 30 seconds.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, beating on low speed until well blended, about 1½ minutes (mixture may be crumbly).
- Roll level teaspoons of dough into balls and drop onto a lined sheet pan, about 2" apart.
- Flatten each ball with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each cookie.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until light brown around the edges.
- Cool on wire rack.