1/2 Photos of Diabetic Peanut Butter Cookies
Posted by request. From www.splenda.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup creamy style peanut butter
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (or any powdered sugar substitute that is the equivalent of 1 cup of sugar)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2In a large bowl, beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer until creamy, approximately 1 minute.
- 3Add egg substitute, honey and vanilla.
- 4Beat on high speed for approximately 1½ minutes.
- 5Add Splenda and beat on medium speed until well blended, approximately 30 seconds.
- 6In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 7Slowly add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, beating on low speed until well blended, about 1½ minutes (mixture may be crumbly).
- 8Roll level teaspoons of dough into balls and drop onto a lined sheet pan, about 2" apart.
- 9Flatten each ball with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each cookie.
- 10Bake 7-9 minutes or until light brown around the edges.
- 11Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g