I make these for the diabetics in my family but everyone enjoys them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Place butter, splenda, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Mix on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 5Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- 6Add peanut butter and chocolate. Mix until blended.
- 7Roll cookie dough into 48 balls (1 tbsp dough per ball). Place balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Dip a fork in water and press a criss-cross pattern into the top of each cookie.
- 9Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1086 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 92.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: