Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make these for the diabetics in my family but everyone enjoys them.
Make and share this Diabetic Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place butter, splenda, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add peanut butter and chocolate. Mix until blended.
- Roll cookie dough into 48 balls (1 tbsp dough per ball). Place balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Dip a fork in water and press a criss-cross pattern into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.