Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from my mother's WLS board where low sugar and high protein is necessary. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
I threw these together last night in no time at all. I added some flax meal, which added a little more texture to the balls. After trying to mix this by hand for a minute, I decided the mixer was the way to go. Be sure to give them time to set up in the fridge. I even had one for breakfast this morning!
- 1 kg kraft sugar-free sodium-free peanut butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened coconut (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, Rice Krispies and Splenda until well mixed.
- Pour coconut into a small bowl.
- Drop peanut butter mixture into the coconut by the teaspoonfuls to coat.
- Place on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet and chill minimum 1 hour.
- Store in air tight container for up to 3 weeks in fridge.