Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, healthy, and easy to make. I made this up when I didn't have enough mangoes to make a Mango Smoothie, and DH and I loved it. It will become a regular at our house! Makes 2 large or 4 small Smoothies
- 1 large mango (peeled, pitted, chopped)
- 1 large orange (peeled, wedged)
- 236.59 ml vanilla yogurt (fat free, sugar free)
- 314.66 ml skim milk
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 7.39 ml Splenda sugar substitute (to taste)
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
- Place everything together in a food processor, blender, or Smoothie maker.
- Mix until smooth.
Very tasty and easy...skipped the protein powder (didn't have it), but that didn't effect the outcome. Thanks MissKitty62656 - made for FALL 2008 PAC. :yummy: