1/1 Photo of Diabetic Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
This is my absolute favorite homemade cookie in the whole world! When I make a batch, I have to hide them, give part of them away, and basically lock them in the cabinet. They just don't last. I got so tired of not being able to eat the regular ones from the Elves in the magic tree, so I adapted a really good recipe. I hope you like them as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix the flour with the cinnamon.
- 3Cream the butter and both the sugars until fluffy. Add the egg, milk, and vanilla. Gradually add the flour mixture.
- 4Stir in oats and raisins.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls if small cookies are desired, tablespoons if larger cookies are desired onto parchment paper (this stuff is reusable - one sheet will do the whole batch).
- 6Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (580 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 104.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: