This is my absolute favorite homemade cookie in the whole world! When I make a batch, I have to hide them, give part of them away, and basically lock them in the cabinet. They just don't last. I got so tired of not being able to eat the regular ones from the Elves in the magic tree, so I adapted a really good recipe. I hope you like them as much as I do.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the flour with the cinnamon.
- Cream the butter and both the sugars until fluffy. Add the egg, milk, and vanilla. Gradually add the flour mixture.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls if small cookies are desired, tablespoons if larger cookies are desired onto parchment paper (this stuff is reusable - one sheet will do the whole batch).
- Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.