This looks amazing in a clear glass.
Make and share this Diabetic Mock Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml orange juice, chilled
- 236.59 ml unsweetened white grape juice, chilled
- 236.59 ml reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
- 1000.0 ml bottle diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- ice cube
- 473.18 ml mixed fresh fruit oranges, cut into wedges, thinly sliced and halved or 473.18 ml lemons or 473.18 ml limes or 473.18 ml pineapple chunks
- fresh mint sprig
- In a large bowl or pitcher, stir together chilled orange juice, white grape juice, and cranberry juice.
- Add the lemon-lime beverage; stir gently.
- Fill each of 10 glasses about two-thirds full with ice.
- Divide fruit among glasses.
- Pour juice mixture into glasses and stir gently.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs. Makes 10 (about 6-ounce) servings.
I have trouble with artificial sweeteners and migraines but this recipe sounded so good I had to try it using regular juice and pop. Instead of Sprite I used 7-Up and added the pineapple chunks along with all the other fruit that I cut into wedges. The mint was a nice garnish and I stirred mine into my drink. Very pretty and tasty summer drink! Made and reviewed for the Went to the Market tag game.
What a fabulous beverage! Finally a pretty, refreshing drink that the whole family can enjoy! I used diet ocean spray cranberry spray and I was afraid that it wouldnt' have a strong enough flavor, but it was perfect. I chose oranges and pineapple for my fruits...next time I'll dice them fine or puree them since 3 year old likes to drink with a straw. Perfect summer refreshment! Made for ZWT3.
Very refreshing drink. I appreciated the fact that it was the perfect serving size. Sometimes beverages make more then we want to drink. Made for ZWT 3. :)