Recipe by Annacia
This looks amazing in a clear glass.
Top Review by lauralie41
I have trouble with artificial sweeteners and migraines but this recipe sounded so good I had to try it using regular juice and pop. Instead of Sprite I used 7-Up and added the pineapple chunks along with all the other fruit that I cut into wedges. The mint was a nice garnish and I stirred mine into my drink. Very pretty and tasty summer drink! Made and reviewed for the Went to the Market tag game.
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened white grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (1 liter) bottle diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- ice cube
- 2 cups mixed fresh fruit oranges, cut into wedges, thinly sliced and halved or 2 cups lemons or 2 cups limes or 2 cups pineapple chunks
- fresh mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl or pitcher, stir together chilled orange juice, white grape juice, and cranberry juice.
- Add the lemon-lime beverage; stir gently.
- Fill each of 10 glasses about two-thirds full with ice.
- Divide fruit among glasses.
- Pour juice mixture into glasses and stir gently.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs. Makes 10 (about 6-ounce) servings.