This looks amazing in a clear glass.
Make and share this Diabetic Mock Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened white grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (1 liter) bottle diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- ice cube
- 2 cups mixed fresh fruit oranges, cut into wedges, thinly sliced and halved or 2 cups lemons or 2 cups limes or 2 cups pineapple chunks
- fresh mint sprig
- In a large bowl or pitcher, stir together chilled orange juice, white grape juice, and cranberry juice.
- Add the lemon-lime beverage; stir gently.
- Fill each of 10 glasses about two-thirds full with ice.
- Divide fruit among glasses.
- Pour juice mixture into glasses and stir gently.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs. Makes 10 (about 6-ounce) servings.