1/3 Photos of Diabetic Mock Sangria
This looks amazing in a clear glass.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened white grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (1 liter) bottle diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- ice cube
- 2 cups mixed fresh fruit oranges, cut into wedges, thinly sliced and halved or 2 cups lemons or 2 cups limes or 2 cups pineapple chunks
- fresh mint sprig
- 1In a large bowl or pitcher, stir together chilled orange juice, white grape juice, and cranberry juice.
- 2Add the lemon-lime beverage; stir gently.
- 3Fill each of 10 glasses about two-thirds full with ice.
- 4Divide fruit among glasses.
- 5Pour juice mixture into glasses and stir gently.
- 6Garnish with fresh mint sprigs. Makes 10 (about 6-ounce) servings.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Mock Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktail