Recipe by Annacia
My diabetic adaption of Boomette's Maple Cheesecake. My fat and sugar content is calculated from the low fat and no sugar added syrup container labels. Now, I need to say that while I labeled this as diabetic it by no means has low numbers. It has been lightened to allow a diabetic to have a slice with family or guests without doing the damage that a full fat and sugar cheesecake would.
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled this back for 3 serves and to be honest I am not a fan of desserts and even less baked cheese cakes but I mainly made this for the DM and DS and to satisfy the DM's sweet tooth which it achieved without the extra sugar ree maple syrup so it is a winner and I would have to say I did like it though thought the sugr free maple syrup could be cut back a little but then again could be personal prefrence. Thank you Annacia, made for Please Review My Recipe.
- 10 ounces low-fat cream cheese, room temp
- 3⁄4 cup no-sugar-added maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup egg white
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- no-sugar-added maple syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk cream cheese and maple syrup.
- Add the egg whites and milk, blend well.
- Put the mixture into 6 Pam sprayed individual baking dishs.
- Bake in the center of the oven about 40 mins or until almost set @ 350.
- Let cool in the oven, the door slightly opened, and then put in the fridge for 4 to 8 hours.
- Serve cold in dessert dishes with a little bit of maple syrup on top if desired.