- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- artificial sweetener, to equal 1 tsp. sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg yolks with dry mustard in the top of a double boiler until blended.
- Add vinegar gradually, beating after each addition.
- Cook over simmering water, stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
- Add milk gradually, beating in with a fork or wire whip.
- Cook 5 more minutes over simmering water.
- Remove from heat.
- Let cool 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, blend well.