- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 portabella mushroom caps
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and vinegar.
- Mix well.
- Using a pastry brush, cover both sides of the Portobello mushrooms with the mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill or oven broiler.
- Grill the mushrooms on low heat, or place them on a rack that is low in the oven.
- Cook each side of the Portobello for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.