Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2⁄3 cup coarsely-chopped cleaned spinach
- 2⁄3 cup coarsely-chopped cleaned arugula leaf
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (with seeds)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 cloves garlic
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade.
- Process 30 seconds or longer until greens and garlic are finely chopped and blended with other ingredients.
- If not using immediately, place in nonreactive bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- (Mustard sauce can be made 1 day ahead. Bring to room temperature 30 minutes before using).
This recipe needed lots of tweaking to make it palatable. I added salt and Better than Broth chicken concentrate. Then it was not bad. Served it with Stone Crab Claws... I'm giving it 2 stars because it gave me a base to fix.