Prep 2 hrs
Cook 3 mins
Low fat, low sugar and yummy. This is a small recipe it doesn't make a lot. It helps to place the paper cups into a muffin tin for support until set. The prep time is actually chill time.
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup skim milk (or plain soymilk)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 6 paper cups (3 oz size)
- Whisk all ingredients in a medium saucepan on low heat.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly.
- Cook until mixture starts to thicken, 3 or 4 minutes.
- Pour into cups and chill 2 or 3 hours.
This was tasty!! Made it with pink lemonade and didn't add any sugar (it was a bit sour - but I like it that way!! :) ). Used skim milk and made 2 servings out of it. Thanks Annacia for a light and tasty dessert!