Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty hot chocolate that you can make yourself!
- 1⁄2 cup dark cocoa
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine ingredients in storage container. Stir it up until it looks like hot chocolate mix.
- When serving, scoop 3-4 table spoons of mixture into a mug and add boiling water.
Outstanding. Apparently. The most important thing is to make sure the powders are well mixed and you have no milk powder lumps. A definite keeper. I made this with skim milk and threw a couple of mini marshmallows on top for an extra treat. Thanks for a great recipe!! Made for Fall PAC 2009.
Was going to cut back on this recipe, but am glad I didn't, 'cause this recipe makes for A VERY NICE TASTING HOT CHOCOLATE, & now I've got enough for sharing a great, comforting drink! I've already also made it using milk with 2% fat, & that is great, too! Love the addition of chocolate chips, as well! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]