Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I adapted this to make it more friendly to my diabetic diet. It has no modified food starch in it, which is a big plus.
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons liquid stevia
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- Combine evaporated milk and stevia.
- Beat well to make sure stevia is well incorporated into milke.Add whole milk and vanilla extract.
- Beat well.
- Add eggs and continue to beat well.
- Pour into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's directions.