1/1 Photo of Diabetic Holiday Eggnog
This is from CooksRecipes.com. Exchanges: 1 milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 2 cups milk, cornstarch, and Equal in a small saucepan; heat to boiling.
- 2Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 3Mix about half of the milk mixture into eggs; return egg mixture to remaining milk in saucepan.
- 4Cook over low heat until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- 6Cool to room temperature; refrigerate until chilled.
- 7Stir 2 cups chilled milk into custard mixture; serve in small glasses.
- 8Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 9Cook time does not include chill time.
- 10Makes 8 4oz.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Holiday Eggnog
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 90.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.4 g