Recipe by Moirianne
from Mr. Food's Quick & Easy Diabetic Cooking
Top Review by Derf
very good!! we like the sauce, it added a lot of depth to the chops. Just did 2 chops. Next time i may add a little hot sauce to give a little kick. I agree with the other reviewer, I think the recipe would be improved to marinate the cops for at least an hour and will try this next time. Served with steamed carrots and celery and recipe #17694 Thanks for posting.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400F; coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the lemon juice, scallions, garlic, rosemary, and pepper in a shallow dish; dip each pork chop into the mixture to coat completely then place in the baking dish.
- Lightly coat the chops with cooking spray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until desired doneness.