Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
excellent on toast
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin (1 packet)
- 3 cups unsweetened grape juice
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 whole cloves
- 8 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup grape juice.
- In a heavy saucepan, bring remaining juice, orange rind and spices to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until approximately 1 cup of grape juice has evaporated.
- Stir in softened gelatin.
- remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Stir in artificial sweetener.
- Serve chilled.
A great spread for toast is right.-------Thanks for posting.