Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
almost as good as regular
Make and share this Diabetic Grape Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- 1 2⁄3 cups grape juice (unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin (1 envelope)
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 3 cloves
- Mix 1/4 cup of grape juice with envelope of gelatine and leave sit. Bring juices and cloves to full boil.
- Boil for seven minutes.
- remove cloves.
- Add artificial sweetener.
- Add gelatine mixture.
- Pour into sterilized jar, and keep in fridge.
A great tasting jam.Just the right texture. It went very well on my toast and peanut butter and jam sandwiches. Thanks for posting this.