Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on the net and thought it would be great for my FIL as he is diabetic. I've not made it yet but I hope to soon hope you like it.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 ounces chocolate
- 1 tablespoon liquid sweetener
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped nuts
- Melt the oleo over low heat. Add to the pan chocolate. When the chocolate has melted add liquid sweetener plus the vanilla.
- Remove the mixture from heat cool. Once the mixture has cooled put it into a blender for a short spin.
- Remove from blender and add the softened cream cheese and nuts.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered pan and place in refrigerator.