1/1 Photo of Diabetic Frozen Peach Yogurt
Barb Gertz's Note:
My Husband loves this recipe for frozen yogurt as he is a diabetic. I use low-fat yogurt, you can use regular yogurt for a creamer consistency. Cooking time is freezing time. Recipe is made for electric ice cream freezer.
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain peaches reserving 1/2 cup of juice.
- 2Puree peaches in blender (I use hand held blender for faster clean up).
- 3Add yogurt, (I do this all in a four cup measuring cup) reserved juice, and Splenda; blend with hand blender until combined.
- 4Pour into freezer bowl, turn machine ON and let mix until frozen, about 25-30 minutes.
- 5If desired, pour frozen yogurt into plastic container and place in freezer until firm, about 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Frozen Peach Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (889 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 28.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: