My Husband loves this recipe for frozen yogurt as he is a diabetic. I use low-fat yogurt, you can use regular yogurt for a creamer consistency. Cooking time is freezing time. Recipe is made for electric ice cream freezer.
- Drain peaches reserving 1/2 cup of juice.
- Puree peaches in blender (I use hand held blender for faster clean up).
- Add yogurt, (I do this all in a four cup measuring cup) reserved juice, and Splenda; blend with hand blender until combined.
- Pour into freezer bowl, turn machine ON and let mix until frozen, about 25-30 minutes.
- If desired, pour frozen yogurt into plastic container and place in freezer until firm, about 2 hours.