Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
No sugar and fat free makes this a pie I can enjoy--easy, fast and simply good.
Make and share this Diabetic Friendly Key Lime Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 -2 drop yellow food coloring
- In mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese till smooth. Add sour cream and mix. Add lime juice and a drop or two of green food coloring and mix. Pour into shell.
- Topping: In a 4 cup pyrex bowl, mix pineapple, a couple drops of yellow food coloring, and cornstarch. Microwave on high about 3 minutes or more until very thick. Let cool and add to top of pie.