Recipe by ElaineAnn
Easter treats are generally off limits to diabetics, but this will satisfy your "sweet tooth".
Top Review by BD_Woman
This did not work for me either. I believe I followed the directions but unfortunately it was a big disappointment. If someone who was successful in making this recipe could enlighten me as to what I did wrong I would certainly appreciate it. I would like to have a good recipe for sugar-free fudge, that's why I tried this one.
- 1 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate square
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix or 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 8 teaspoons nuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over boiling water. Add evaporated milk and mix. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla, Splenda, and pudding mix.
- Spread on small pie pan or plate. Chill.
- Cut in 8 pieces. Form into egg-shaped balls and roll lightly in chopped nuts.
- Keep refrigerated.