Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make these treats for our dogs even though the diabetic one passed on years ago. Our wiener dog starts dancing around the kitchen when my food processor comes out and guards the oven as they bake. Simple to make and a good way to use up the liver from our beef.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 10X15 inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Place the liver in food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the flour and the eggs and process until smooth.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven or until the center is firm.
- Cool and cut into squares with a pizza cutter. These treats have the consistency of a sponge.
- Store in refrigerator.
- I bag these in small ziplock bags and freeze what we won't use within the week.