1/1 Photo of Diabetic Dill Sweet Cucumber Salad
Katie Kleinhaus's Note:
It is a variation on a cucumber salad my grandmother always makes in the late spring and summer. Of course, she uses real dill out of her garden. In any case, my dad is now diabetic and so we made some substitutions. It is a refreshing addition to any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice the two cucumbers and slice the onion.
- 2Set aside cucumber and onion.
- 3Mix together fat free sour cream, Splenda and dill (add more Splenda if you desire it to be more sweet).
- 4Add the vegetables to the sweet dressing.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to let flavors blend.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Dill Sweet Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 33.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g