1/7 Photos of Diabetic Date Squares
TOOLBELT DIVA's Note:
A quick and easy snack recipe, from the SPLENDA company; suitable for any diets requiring reduced sugar; Diabetic diets particularly.
My Private Note
2inch s ...
Units: US | Metric
Bottom and Top Mixture
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3/4 cup softened light margarine
- 1Oven: 375 F (190 C).
- 2FILLING: Mix dates, SPLENDA Granular and hot water and cook over medium heat until smooth and consistent.
- 3BOTTOM AND TOP MIXTURE: Mix all dry ingredients.
- 4Cut in softened margarine.
- 5Spread half of mixture onto well greased 8 x 12 pan and press down evenly.
- 6Add filling and spread evenly.
- 7Add other half of mixture on top of filling.
- 8Bake 375 F (190 C) for 25- 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Date Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: