Recipe by BachFromTheDead
These are super delicious, easy, and healthy too! NOTE: you can add an almond to the top to make almond joy cookies!
- 5 large egg whites
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml salt
- 158.51 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 158.51 ml white wheat flour
- 828.06 ml coconut flakes
- 4.92-7.39 ml almond extract (depending on your preference)
- 14.79 ml butter
- 29.58 ml honey
- 118.29 ml bittersweet chocolate, melting dots
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-large bowl, beat the egg whites until just frothy with a whisk. Incorporate the flour, sugar, extracts, honey. Add the coconut flakes and mix until it just about sticks.
- Drop by inch rounds onto a cookie sheet, about 1-inch apart, and bake at 325 degress F until barely golden on the bottom and sides (approx 15-20 min).
- Place chocolate drops on top and let back additional 5-10 minutes until fully golden on bottome and drops are melted. Let cool and serve.