- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups pumpkin, unsweetened canned
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat biscuit mix
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup liquid egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) Gas Mark 4.
- Coat a 9-inch (22. 5 cm) baking dish, pie plate or quiche dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the whipped topping.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk, mix for about 1 minute.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, Bake for about 50 minutes until puffed and set.
- Cool and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut into wedges and serve, topping each piece with a dollop of whipped topping.