1/1 Photo of Diabetic Cream Puff Filling
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I am not sure where I got this recipe, but it's saved my buns several times. When people call and ask to come over and you haven't got a thing in the world fixed, this will save your buns too. Just mix up a quick batch of cream puffs and this stuff...and they'll think you spend hours! There are variations listed at the bottom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- vanilla extract
- 1Prepare the pudding with the milk; cover and chill.
- 2While the pudding chills, whip the cream with a few drops of vanilla extract. Fold into the pudding.
- 3Place back into the refrigerator if not using immediately.
- 5Pineapple cream: fold in 1/2 cup drained crushed pineapple.
- 6Butterscotch cream: sub butterscotch pudding for the vanilla.
- 7Lemon creme: sub lemon pudding for the vanilla.
- 8Chocolate cream: sub chocolate pudding for the vanilla.
- 9White Chocolate: sub in white chocolate pudding for vanilla.
- 10Cheesecake: sub in cheesecake pudding for vanilla.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Cream Puff Filling
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.7
- Calories from Fat 516
- Total Fat 57.4 g
- Saturated Fat 35.7 g
- Cholesterol 214.2 mg
- Sodium 224.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix